Friday 3 August 2012

JAHAN GENEVE





JAHAN GENEVE
The firm of Jahan, one of the most prestigious jewellers of the Middle East. The company's high quality jewellery and watches are produced by master craftsmen in their factories in Geneva. Their superb, one-of-a-kind jewels & watches, as well as their service to the Middle Eastern elite through the years, have allowed them numerous opportunities to create objects for royalty and dignitaries.
MANUFACTURER: JAHAN , Switzerland
MODEL: JAHAN mystery dial          
CONDITION: Excellent working condition
MECHANISM : Quartz , Swiss
SIZE : 33 mm (diameter)
DIAL : Original (mint)
CASE : Original (gold/ceramic)
BACKCASE : Monobloc
HANDS : Original
STRAP/BRACELET : Original leather strap
CRYSTAL : Original 
FUNCTIONS : Time
Price : $$800 /U$650











2 comments:

  1. Hi I have the same watch new never been used with the box but I don't know the prices it was a gift to me from Saudi Arabia please any one know the value of thus watch tnx but mine is all silver no gold on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I need to communicate with you. I have a jahan geneve watch and I would like to know its price. my email is julianaraya@hotmail.com.ar thanks

    ReplyDelete